Biyernes, Mayo 26, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 2

Message from Padre Pio
I am ill with love. I continually experience the grievous pain of that ardor which burns but does not consume.

Reflection
Am I also ill with love?

Scriptural Reading
2 Corinthians 5:6-9
So we are always courageous, although we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yet we are courageous, and we would rather leave the body and go home to the Lord. Therefore, we aspire to please him, whether we are at home or away.

Prayer
Father, now that I am beginning to feel the warmth of your love, I am also beginning to feel the pain of not being as close to you as I would want to be. Nurse this pour soul. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento