Lunes, Setyembre 4, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 103

Message from Padre Pio
Remember what took place in the heart of our heavenly Mother at the foot of the cross. She was turned to stone before her crucified Son, due to excessive suffering, but you cannot say she was abandoned.

Reflection
When I suffer for the faith, do I feel abandoned?

Scriptural Reading
John 19:26-27
When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son." Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother." And from that hour the disciple took her into his home.

Prayer
Lord of the destitute and the forsaken, of the suffering and the mourning, I feel the pain of trying to do what is right and I feel the pain of being left alone. You are my refuge, my Lord, you are my only support! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento