Huwebes, Setyembre 14, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 113

Message from Padre Pio
During the course of the day, when you are unable to do anything else, call on Jesus, even in the midst of all your occupations...

Reflection
Am I familiar with the beautiful practice of making short ejaculatory prayers during the day?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 104:30-31,33-35
When you send forth your breath, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth. May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord be glad in these works! ... I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God while I live. May my theme be pleasing to God; I will rejoice in the Lord. May sinners vanish from the earth, and the wicked be no more. Bless the Lord, my soul! Hallelujah!

Prayer
Mighty Savior, in honor of you and our Blessed Mother, may I pray frequently for myself and for the poor souls in purgatory: Lord Jesus, Mother Mary, I love you, save souls! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento