Martes, Setyembre 12, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 111

Message from Padre Pio
I approve of your work for gaining souls for Jesus. By all means, receive Holy Communion for the Holy Father's intentions.

Reflection
Is it not a beautiful devotion to receive Holy Communion with the prayer that the blessings intended for the communicant be given for the spiritual needs of others?

Scriptural Reading
Mark 1:16-17
As he passed by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them, "Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men."

Prayer
My sweet Lord Jesus, may it be my passion to win souls for you, just as you have always found a way to win my soul. May it be my mission to care for them, just as you are always here to look after me. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento