Miyerkules, Setyembre 13, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 112

Message from Padre Pio
If you are not granted the ability to stay a long time in prayer... you must not be discouraged. As long as you receive Jesus every morning, you must consider yourself extremely fortunate.

Reflection
Have I come to the point of despising others for disturbing my prayer time?

Scriptural Reading
Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Prayer
Great Lord, guard me from being swayed from true homage; let me realize that I still have to spend some time to live in this world, but let me also realize that now I am not of the world. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento