Martes, Setyembre 5, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 104

Message from Padre Pio
Do your best to conform always, and in everything, to the will of God, in all eventualities and do not fear. This is the sure path to heaven.

Reflection
When I suffer for any reason, do I still feel that this suffering is the will of God?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 42:11-12
It shatters my bones, when my adversaries reproach me. They say to me daily: "Where is your God?" Why are you downcast, my soul, why do you groan within me? Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, my savior and my God.

Prayer
I am always tempted to think that suffering can never be your will, my Lord; why would you let someone you love suffer so much? But I understand that suffering is gradual detachment from the world and all its attractions and distractions; suffering is the gradual realization that you alone are my ultimate destiny! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento