Biyernes, Setyembre 22, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 121

Message from Padre Pio
Finally, confess sincerely that if God were not your breastplate and shield, you would be imprudently pierced with every kind of sin.

Reflection
Have I sincerely expressed my desire, my heartfelt desire to ask God to be with me ... always?

Scriptural Reading
Ephesians 6:13-17
Therefore, put on the armor of God, that you may be able to resist on the evil day and, having done everything, to hold your ground. So stand fast with your loins girded in truth, clothed with righteousness as a breastplate, and your feet shod in readiness for the gospel of peace. In all circumstances, hold faith as a shield, to quench all [the] flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Prayer
Father God, I fear of what may still happen during the remainder of my life's journey. I am still weak; it is still so easy for me to fall again. Let me cling to you, please my Lord, I beg of you. Do not leave me. I love you! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento