Huwebes, Setyembre 21, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 120

Message from Padre Pio
Propose to make amends without being presumptuous, but your strength must be in God alone.

Reflection
Have I sincerely expressed in Confession my desire to change? Or do I simply say "sorry" with no clear idea on how to avoid committing the same sin again? Is it because I feel confident I will be forgiven anyway when I confess again?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 19:8-10
But Zaccheus stood there and said to the Lord, "Behold, half of my possessions, Lord, I shall give to the poor, and if I have extorted anything from anyone I shall repay it four times over." And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house because this man too is a descendant of Abraham. For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save what was lost."

Prayer
Father God, I want to change. Punish me if you will, but I will still desire to change! I want to believe, I want to care, I want to understand, I want to love! My soul is such a mess; help me to repair it. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento