Miyerkules, Setyembre 6, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 105

Message from Padre Pio
We should make a great effort to become holy, and render great service to God and our neighbor.

Reflection
What greater service can I render than to be a minister providing spiritual direction and formation for my spouse and for my children?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 128:1-4
Happy are all who fear the Lord, who walk in the ways of God. What your hands provide you will enjoy; you will be happy and prosper: like a fruitful vine your wife within your home, like olive plants your children around your table. Just so will they be blessed who fear the Lord.

Prayer
Father of families, may I be always reminded of my primary task: to serve with love and sacrifice for the material and spiritual development of the souls you have chosen to give me. May I die that they may live! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento