Linggo, Setyembre 17, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 116

Message from Padre Pio
Speak to, pray to, and embrace the Beloved of souls, better than if you had been able to receive him in the sacrament.

Reflection
Isn't it delightful to be able to embrace the newborn baby Jesus? Isn't taking Holy Communion like embracing our Beloved Savior?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 2:28-31
He took him into his arms and blessed God, saying: "Now, Master, you may let your servant go in peace, according to your word, for my eyes have seen your salvation, which you prepared in sight of all the peoples..."

Prayer
Dearest Savior, as I bloom to the prime of my health, I long to hold you in my arms and kiss your fragrant holy breath. As I wither to the dusk of my years, I long to be held in your arms and to be kissed by the lips that breathes life. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento