Miyerkules, Setyembre 20, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 119

Message from Padre Pio
Wash your imperfections and falls with sincere tears of contrition... which will always be greater than your ingratitude.

Reflection
Have I ever cried in Confession?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 137:1,5-6
By the rivers of Babylon we sat mourning and weeping when we remembered Zion. ... If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand wither. May my tongue stick to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not exalt Jerusalem beyond all my delights.

Prayer
Father God, I deserve this misery! I deserve all this for having so lazy, so forgetful, so negligent! I deserve all this for refusing to believe, for refusing to care, for refusing to love! I deserve all this for having so insatiable! I deserve to be punished! Please Lord, please Lord, do not forget me! Help me! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento