Biyernes, Setyembre 8, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 107

Message from Padre Pio
Always be faithful to God in observing the promises you made him, and pay no attention to the mocking of the foolish.

Reflection
Who do I think is more foolish: he who tries hard to savor a life that lasts sixty or seventy years; or he who tries hard to be worthy of the gift of a life that lasts forever?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 39:6-8
You have given my days a very short span; my life is as nothing before you. All mortals are but a breath. Mere phantoms, we go our way; mere vapor, our restless pursuits; we heap up stores without knowing for whom. And now, Lord, what future do I have? You are my only hope.

Prayer
Loving Father, you know it is easy for me to make promises but you also know that I am too weak to keep them. Make me strong to do my best, for I know that you are happy with one weak soul trying to do his best than a hundred strong souls who hardly make an effort to become a little better. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento