Biyernes, Setyembre 1, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 100

Message from Padre Pio
As long as he makes an uproar, it is a sign that he has not yet possessed the will. Don't be upset by what you experience through the work of this rebellious angel.

Reflection
Was there a time that I had to face severe criticism or ridicule because I refused to do what clearly is against my conscience?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 7:13-14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many. How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few.

Prayer
Amidst the noise of a world that cannot understand you, I can still hear your calm voice calling me to follow the straight but narrow way. Please be here with me always to guide me and comfort me. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento