Lunes, Setyembre 18, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 117

Message from Padre Pio
Place your heart in the open side of the Savior and unite it with the King of the hearts who is within it as on a royal throne, in order that he might receive homage and obedience from all other hearts.

Reflection
How can I be a true martyr, an effective witness of the love of God?

Scriptural Reading
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me. Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Prayer
May I be pierced with vile words, be stoned with false gossip, and be nailed with evil acts, but may I beseech you to grant me this one grace, that I love those who would harm me because of you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento