Huwebes, Agosto 31, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 99

Message from Padre Pio
But the soul will acquire its calm, and the calm will not delay in coming. Be patient a while longer and everything will work out well.

Reflection
Is it not consoling that a soul purified in the tribulations of avoiding to do what is evil can be perfected in resisting evil itself?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 1:46-49
And Mary said: "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoice in God my savior. For he has looked upon his handmaid's lowliness; behold, from now on will all ages call me blessed. The Mighty One has done great things for me, and holy is his name."

Prayer
Hail Mary, conceived without sin, born is the fullness of grace, and perfected by her obedience in the fight against evil, pray for me. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento