Huwebes, Hunyo 1, 2017

MES DE JUNIO
Month of June

June is a month dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. As such, here is a prayer by Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque and is often said by Saint Padre Pio for those who ask for his prayers.

EFFICACIOUS NOVENA TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS

I. O my Jesus, You have said, ‘Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.’ Behold, I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

II. O my Jesus, You have said, ‘Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, He will give it to you.’ Behold, in Your name, I ask the Father for the grace of...
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

III. O my Jesus, You have said, ‘Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.’ Encouraged by Your infallible words, I now ask for the grace of...
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have
compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us poor sinners
and grant us the grace which we ask of You, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate heart of Mary, Your tender mother and ours.

Hail, Holy Queen...
St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.

A Filipino translation of this prayer is also available:

PANALANGIN SA KAMAHAL-MAHALANG PUSO NI HESUS

1. Hesus ko, sinabi Mo: "Tunay Kong sinasabi sa inyo, humingi kayo at kayo ay bibigyan, maghanap kayo at kayo ay makatatagpo, kumatok kayo at kayo ay pagbubuksan." Narito akong kumakatok, naghahanap at humihingi ng biyayang...
Ama Namin...
Aba Ginoong Maria...
Papuri...
Mahal na Puso ni Hesus, sa Iyo ako lubos na umaasa.

2. Hesus ko, sinabi Mo: "Tunay Kong sinasabi sa inyo, anuman ang hilingin ninyo sa Ama sa aking Pangalan ay ipagkakaloob Niya sa inyo." Sa Ngalan Mo, narito akong humihiling sa Ama ng biyayang...
Ama Namin...
Aba Ginoong Maria...
Papuri...
Mahal na Puso ni Hesus, sa Iyo ako lubos na umaasa.

3. Hesus ko, sinabi Mo: "Tunay Kong sinasabi sa inyo, lilipas ang langit at lupa ngunit hindi ang salita Ko." Pinasigla ng Iyong di mababaling salita, hinihiling ko ngayon sa Iyo ang biyayang...
Ama Namin...
Aba Ginoong Maria...
Papuri...
Mahal na Puso ni Hesus, sa Iyo ako lubos na umaasa.

Mahal na Puso ni Jesus, Ikaw na di maaaring hindi magdalang-habag sa mga nalulumbay, kaawaan Mo kaming mga abang makasalanan at ipagkaloob Mo sa amin ang biyayang isinasamo namin sa Iyo, sa pamamagitan ng namimighati at malinis na Puso ni Maria, ang magiliw Mong Ina, at amin ding Ina.

Aba Po...
San Jose, ama-amahan ni Hesus, ipanalangin mo kami.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento