Lunes, Hunyo 26, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 33

Message from Padre Pio
To fear losing yourself in the arms of Divine Goodness is stranger than the fear of an infant held tightly in its mother's arms.

Reflection
Is it not strange that I can still be stubborn enough to defy the Lord who is all love?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 15:4-6
What man among you having a hundred sheep and losing one of them would not leave the ninety-nine in the desert and go after the lost one until he finds it? And when he does find it, he sets on his shoulders with great joy and, upon his arrival home, he calls together his friends and neighbors and says to them, "Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep."

Prayer
Lord Jesus, why have I been lost all this time? Now I only regret that I have begun to love you too late. May I remain for the rest of my life in your love. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento