Miyerkules, Hunyo 21, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 28

Message from Padre Pio
Deep down in my soul, it seems to me, God has poured out many graces of compassion for the sufferings of others, especially with regard to the poor and needy.

Reflection
What can I do for the poor and needy?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 25:35-36,40
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me. ... Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.

Prayer
Lord of the destitute and the forsaken, let me be close to those with whom you are closest. Let me help them as you have helped them. Let me serve them with the same selfless love with which you offered yourself on the cross for my sins. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento