Huwebes, Hunyo 29, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 36

Message from Padre Pio
...God could not lose you when in order to avoid losing him you persist in your resolutions. Let the world turn upside down, let everything be in darkness... in confusion, but if God is with us, what can we fear therefore?

Reflection
Do I still see God in the midst of my problems? Or do I think or act as if he doesn't have anything to do with my problems?

Scriptural Reading
Wisdom 9:1-2,4-6
God of my fathers, Lord of mercy, you who have made all things by your word and in your wisdom have established man to rule the creatures produced by you... Give me Wisdom, the attendant at your throne, and reject me not from among your children; for I am your servant, the son of your handmaid, a man weak and short-lived and lacking in comprehension of judgment and of laws. Indeed, though one be perfect among the sons of men, if Wisdom, who comes from you, be not with him, he shall be held in no esteem.

Prayer
Father God, if you are with me in my problems, then I am content for being very close to you. Please do not leave me, please do not leave me! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento