Huwebes, Hunyo 22, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 29

Message from Padre Pio
When I know that a person is afflicted in soul or body, what would I not do to have the Lord relieve him of his sufferings? Willingly would I take upon myself all his afflictions in order to see him saved, and I would even hand over to him the benefits of such sufferings if the Lord would allow it.

Reflection
How can I deny myself for the sake of the poor and needy?

Scriptural Reading
Isaiah 58:6-7
This, rather, is the fasting that I wish: releasing those bound unjustly, untying the thongs of the yoke; setting free the oppressed, breaking every yoke; sharing your bread with the hungry, sheltering the oppressed and the homeless; clothing the naked when you see them, and not turning your back on your own.

Prayer
Lord, may what I deny myself in penance, be generously given to others in charity. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento