Linggo, Hunyo 25, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 32

Message from Padre Pio
Don't let your zeal be bitter, fuzzy, aggravating, or a cause of uneasiness, but let it be free from all defects: let it be sweet, benevolent, gracious, peaceful, and uplifting.

Reflection
In my desire to serve Christ, is it possible that I have already forgotten who he really is?

Scriptural Reading
1 Corinthians 5:6-7
Your boasting is not appropriate. Do you not know that a little yeast leavens all the dough? Clear out the old yeast, so that you may become a fresh batch of dough, inasmuch as you are unleavened. For our paschal lamb, Christ, has been sacrificed.

Prayer
O my dear Lord, am I blinded by the pride of being in your service? Let me not be anxious of what I can do for you rather of what I am and of what I do to be worthy of you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento