Lunes, Hunyo 5, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 12

Message from Padre Pio
My usual manner of praying is this: I no sooner begin to pray than my soul becomes enveloped in a peace and tranquility that words cannot describe.

Reflection
How do I pray?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 6:9-13
This is how you are to pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread; and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors; and do not subject us to the final test, but deliver us from the evil one.

Prayer
Lord, whom I yearn to imitate, may my prayers be like yours, never done out of obligation, but out of adoration. May praying be like resting and immersed in the still and silent waters of your wonderful affection. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento