Sabado, Hunyo 10, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 17

Message from Padre Pio
When the heavenly Spouse of souls is pleased... he suddenly sends me an irrisitible spiritual fervor. In an instant, everything is changed and I feel so enriched by supernatural grace and so full of strength that I am ready to defy the whole of Satan's kingdom.

Reflection
Do I try to pray for God's help when I find it hard to pray?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 63:7-9
When I think of you upon my bed, through the night watches I will recall that you indeed are my help, and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy. My soul clings fast to you; your right hand upholds me.

Prayer
O Jesus, do not leave me in the treacherous depths of tepidity, where it is alluring to remain in the comfort of doing nothing. Please continue to inspire me and may I lose all comfort in life than lose all devotion to prayer. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento