Linggo, Hunyo 18, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 25

Message from Padre Pio
How is it possible to see God saddened by evil and not be saddened likewise? ... I feel nothing except the desire to have and to want what God wants.

Reflection
What can I contribute to remedy the injustice in our modern society?

Scriptural Reading
2 Corinthians 8:13-15
Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your surplus at the present time should supply their needs, so that their surplus may also supply your needs, that there may be equality. As it is written: "Whoever had much did not have more, and whoever had little did not have less."

Prayer
Father God, may I give totally my heart to making some small share in the gargantuan task of remedying the social injustices of these modern times. May I start in the home, at work, in my parish, and into the local community of the faithful. May my small gift of self be acceptable to you, my Beloved! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento