Huwebes, Hunyo 15, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 22

Message from Padre Pio
The soul placed in this state by the Lord and enriched with much heavenly knowledge ought to be more eloquent, but it isn't, it has become almost speechless.

Reflection
Do I make an effort of regular contemplation on the teachings of our Lord? Or do I merely make too much noise?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 6:5
When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, who love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see them. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward.

Prayer
Great Spirit of our Lord, help me to realize that active and dedicated service can be ordered only by regular and quiet moments of contemplative prayer. May I persevere in structuring a truly interior life. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento