Sabado, Hunyo 17, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 24

Message from Padre Pio
I have to admire his beauty, his benevolence, the agitation he causes, his mercies, his vengeance, or rather the severity of his justice.

Reflection
Do I appreciate the gravity with which I should at least be fair with my neighbors?

Scriptural Reading
Isaiah 58:3b-5
Lo, on your fast day you carry out your own pursuits, and drive all your laborers. Yes, your fast ends in quarreling and fighting, striking with wicked claw. Would that today you might fast so as to make your voice heard on high! Is this the manner of fasting I wish, of keeping a day of penance: that a man bow his head like a reed, and lie in sackcloth and ashes? Do you call this fast, a day acceptable to the Lord?

Prayer
Lord of justice, may I be merciful as you are merciful, and may I be just as you are just. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento