Martes, Hunyo 20, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 27

Message from Padre Pio
The anger of the Most High weighs down upon me and all the waves... are breaking over me... everyone holds me in abomination. I find myself alone and crying, day and night.

Reflection
How do I atone for my sins and for the sins of the world?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 51:3,18-19
Have mercy on me, God, in your goodness; in your abundant compassion, blot out my offense. ... For you do not desire sacrifice; a burnt offering you would not accept. My sacrifice, God, is a broken spirit; God, do not spurn a broken, humbled heart.

Prayer
Father God, I offer you the most precious Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins and for the sins of the world! I now would rather give my life back to you than offend you again. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento