Biyernes, Hunyo 23, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 30

Message from Padre Pio
I could find some little relief in my only and ardent desire to leave this exile and be united with Jesus! But at present... I am rapidly carried away to live for my neighbor.

Reflection
Am I prepared to set aside the comforts and excesses of my life and give some more time and effort for the material and spiritual needs of the poor?

Scriptural Reading
Romans 12:1-2
I urge you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, your spiritual worship. Do not conform yourself to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect.

Prayer
Lord, you have blessed me with answers to my prayers. May I now be blessed as an answer to someone else's prayers. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento