Linggo, Hunyo 11, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 18

Message from Padre Pio
All I can say about this prayer is that my soul seems to be completely lost in GOd and that in those moments, it gains more than it could in many years of intensive spiritual exercises.

Reflection
Do I know about the benefits of prayer?

Scriptural Reading
Galatians 5:22-23
In contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Prayer
Lord, indeed, spiritual exercises allow me to know you more. Prayer, being an intimate exchange between two hearts that defies space and time, allows me to love you more. May I always persist in prayer, just as you have always persisted in calling me back to you whenever I am lost. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento