Martes, Hulyo 4, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 41

Message from Padre Pio
When you are unable to take big steps on the path that leads to God, be content with little steps, patiently waiting until you have the legs to run; or better still, wings to fly.

Reflection
Is it possible that my tepidity and dryness of soul is because I expected too much of myself? Isn't it possible that God loves me that much that I should simply allow him to do what is best for my spiritual development?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 8:15
But as for the seed that fell on rich soil, they are the ones who, when they have heard the word, embrace it with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance.

Prayer
Father, my soul is yours. Only you know what is best for it. I totally surrender to your desires, and only then shall we become truly close to each other. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento