Sabado, Hulyo 8, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 45

Message from Padre Pio
Mercy is useful in all situations and is adaptable to everything in accordance with the circumstances, except when it involves sin.

Reflection
Is being merciful a weakness of those who think themselves mighty? Or a strength of those who think God to be the one who alone is all-mighty?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 18:32-35
His master summoned him and said to him, "You wicked servant! I forgave you your entire debt because you begged me to. Should you not have had pity on your fellow servant, as I had pity on you?" Then in anger his master handed him over to the torturers until he should pay back the whole debt. So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives his brother from his heart.

Prayer
O my God, have mercy on me, a poor and wretched sinner! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento