Sabado, Hulyo 15, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 52

Message from Padre Pio
Remember that I am the enemy of useless desires, no less than I am of dangerous and bad desires. Because even though one's desires are good, nevertheless the desire is always defective in our regard, especially when it is combined with excessive haste.

Reflection
Am I almost always in a hurry to finish my prayers? my service? my good deeds? so that I can go on with my "normal daily activities"?

Scriptural Reading
Mark 14:37-38
When he returned he found them asleep. He said to Peter, "Simon, are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour? Watch and pray that you may not undergo the test. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

Prayer
Father God, now I know that there is no need to hurry. You are always here with me anyway! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento