Martes, Hulyo 18, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 55

Message from Padre Pio
Those souls who throw themselves in the whirlpool of worldly preoccupations are poor and unfortunate. The more they love the world... the more their desire are lit... and thus they are uneasy, impatient, affected by that shock that breaks their hearts...

Reflection
Why is it when I aim for material happiness, I become spiritually unhappy? Why is it when I become materially unhappy, I gain spiritual happiness?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 16:25
Abraham replied, "My child, remember that you received what was good during your lifetime while Lazarus likewise received what was bad; but now he is comforted here, whereas you are tormented."

Prayer
My dearest Lord Jesus, may my soul be in everlasting and loving preoccupation with you, your wisdom and love, your joys and sufferings, your death and resurrection. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento