Biyernes, Hulyo 7, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 44

Message from Padre Pio
I see that all the seasons of the year can be found in your soul. Sometimes you feel the winter of much sterility, distractions, restlessness, and boredom...

Reflection
Am I in the spring of enchantment, the summer of enlightenment, the autumn of disappointment, or the winter of discontent and dissent?

Scriptural Reading
Job 1:20b-21
He cast himself prostrate upon the ground, and said, "Naked I came forth from my mother's womb, and naked shall I go back again. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord!"

Prayer
My Divine Spouse, make me understand that my commitment to you may bring to me the darkest days of my life. Make me understand that when they do come, you shall become my only hope, only you shall remain in me. Be my Friend forever. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento