Sabado, Hulyo 22, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 59

Message from Padre Pio
I have nothing to complain of in particular, except this rather bitter agitation of yours, which prevents you from tasting all the sweetness of the cross.

Reflection
Why do I relent in sharing in the pains of our Lord?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 5:11-12
Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you [falsely] because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Prayer
My dear crucified Lord, I may not have driven any thorns or nails into your most holy Body, but I may not have done anything to relieve you of suffering by sharing in it. Today, may I die for you that I may live in you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento