Lunes, Hulyo 31, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 68

Message from Padre Pio
Don't try excessively to heal your heart, as your efforts would only make it more infirm. Don't make too great an effort to overcome your temptations... Despise them and don't dwell on them too much.

Reflection
Do I think more about the times when I stumbled than about the times when the Lord helped me to get up again?

Scriptural Reading
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment, and so one who fears is not yet perfect in love.

Prayer
Lord of fortitude, help me to be busy, that my mind may dwell only on what I can and will do for you in love, rather than on what I will not do against you in fear. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento