Lunes, Hulyo 24, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 61

Message from Padre Pio
No matter how severe this suffering is, when it is placed before the good that awaits us, it is always a delight for the soul.

Reflection
How do I share in the pains of my beloved Lord?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 26:73-75
A little later the bystanders came over and said to Peter, "Surely you too are one of them; even your speech gives you away." At that he began to curse and to swear, "I do not know the man." And immediately a cock crowed. Then Peter remembered the word that Jesus had spoken: "Before the cock crows you will deny me three times." He went out and began to weep bitterly.

Prayer
My dear crucified Lord, in your agony and tears, in your beatings, in the wounds from scourges and thorns, in the mockery , in your fall, in your bruises and disfigurement, in the mutilation of your Holy Body, in the spilling of your most Precious Blood, may I be one with you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento