Miyerkules, Hulyo 12, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 49

Message from Padre Pio
...advance always, and even if you progress at a slow pace, you will still travel far.

Reflection
In my zeal to love and serve God, do I find myself hurrying too much?

Scriptural Reading
1 Thessalonians 4:1
Finally brothers, we earnestly ask and exhort you in the Lord Jesus that, as you received from us how you should conduct yourselves to please God–and as you are conducting yourselves–you do so even more.

Prayer
My dearest Savior, that is why I love you so much. You are so understanding even for the slowest, for the most difficult, for the most timid of the faithful. Even if I am so slow to learn, even if I had sometimes been late, even if I find myself lazy at times, I know you are still there for me, to listen to my questions, my grievances, my poor excuses; and to bless me afterwards as if I have never been a nuisance. I love you! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento