Biyernes, Hulyo 28, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 65

Message from Padre Pio
Sweetly place your heart in the wounds of our Lord, but not with force. Have great confidence in his mercy, because he will never abandon you.

Reflection
Why should I worry again?

Scriptural Reading
John 14:18-20
I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. In a little while the world will no longer see me but you will see me, because I live and you will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father and you are in me and I in you.

Prayer
I see your shaking hands, your Holy Face filled with much dirt and grime, your Holy Body bathed in blood and sweat. I see many others living today, looking exactly as you did. May I embrace them and place my heart in the wounds of their souls. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento