Huwebes, Hulyo 6, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 43

Message from Padre Pio
I beseech you, for the love of God. Do not fear God, because he doesn't want to do you any harm at all. Love him a great deal because he wants to do you a great deal of good.

Reflection
Why should I fear Love?

Scriptural Reading
Deuteronomy 6:4-6
Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord alone! Therefore, you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength. Take to heart these words which I enjoin on you today.

Prayer
Father, why is it I fear you like one who is only compelled to obey? Why is it I fear you like one who, if given the opportunity, can be persuaded to disobey? I desire to fear you like one who loves and who is most anxious to please the One loved. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento