Miyerkules, Hulyo 19, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 56

Message from Padre Pio
Be tranquil as far as your soul is concerned. Confide totally, more and more, in Jesus. Make an effort to unite yourself always and in everything to the divine will, both in happy and sad events, and don't worry about the future.

Reflection
Do I consult horoscopes or any similar art that seeks to predict the future? even if only for the fun of it? If I feel I can depend on these means for my happiness, then would it not be easy to forget depending on God?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Prayer
Lord, may your kingdom come. May your will be done to me as to others, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento