Lunes, Hulyo 10, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 47

Message from Padre Pio
Patience is perfect when it is less mixed up with worries and disturbances.

Reflection
Do I find it difficult to be patient? Do I wait with the thought that nothing good may come out of it? Or do I wait with the hope in God's grace and mercy that anything or everything will change if it will be for the good of our souls?

Scriptural Reading
James 1:2-4
Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Prayer
My dearest Jesus, how is it that you can be so patient with all of us, when I am so impatient already with so few. I pray, my dear Lord, to make me more patient, kind, and forgiving. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento