Biyernes, Hulyo 21, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 58

Message from Padre Pio
Drive away, once and for all, every perplexity and anxiety, and enjoy in peace the most sweet pains of the Beloved.

Reflection
Why would I not now share in the pains of our Lord?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 10:16-17,19-20
Behold, I am sending you like sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and simple as doves. But beware of people, for they will hand you over to courts and scourge you in their synagogues... When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say. You will be given at that moment what you are to say. For it will not be you who speak but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Prayer
My dear crucified Lord, I may have driven so many thorns and nails into your most holy Body in the past. Today, may I die for you that I may live in you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento