Linggo, Hulyo 16, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 53

Message from Padre Pio
You must not behave violently unless you wish to risk gaining nothing.

Reflection
In my ardor to bring the message and teachings of Christ to others, have I at times been disrespectful?

Scriptural Reading
1 Timothy 2:1,3-4
First of all, I ask that supplications, prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings be offered for everyone... that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all devotion and dignity. This is good and pleasing to God our savior, who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth.

Prayer
Lord Jesus, now I know that I cannot claim to love you if I cannot love and respect those who cannot and do not love you in return. It is truly difficult, but with your grace, love will prevail! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento