Martes, Hulyo 25, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 62

Message from Padre Pio
Don't be upset when you are unable to meditate, receive communion or carry out all the pious practices. In the meantime, try to make up... by keeping yourself united to our Lord with a loving will...

Reflection
Am I discouraged with little failures in my resolve to follow the way of the Lord?

Scriptural Reading
Philippians 3:12-14
It is not that I have already taken hold of it or have already attained perfect maturity, but I continue my pursuit in hope that I may possess it, since I have indeed been taken possession of Christ [Jesus]. Brothers, I for my part do not consider myself to have taken possession. Just one thing: forgetting what lies behind but straining forward to what lies ahead, I continue my pursuit toward the goal, the prize of God's upward calling, in Christ Jesus.

Prayer
O my sweet Lord, I may never be as good as you were here on earth, as obedient and as steadfast, but I promise you that I have consumed my whole heart for your love. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento