Miyerkules, Hulyo 5, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 42

Message from Padre Pio
Be totally resigned in the hands of our Lord, giving him your remaining years and begging him always to fill them with preparations for a life which is pleasing to him... present your hearts to your Divine Spouse, totally emptying it of all other affections, except his chaste love.

Reflection
Am I in control of my life and proud of it? Is God controlling my life and am I ashamed of it?

Scriptural Reading
Exodus 33:19
He answered, "I will make all my beauty pass before you, and in your presence I will pronounce my name, 'Lord'; I who show favors to whom I will, I who grant mercy to whom I will."

Prayer
Our Father in heaven, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento