Linggo, Hulyo 23, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 60

Message from Padre Pio
But why are you so anxious? Why are you so restless? ... Your fear and trembling is similar to that of a child in the arms of its mother. So your fear is useless and silly.

Reflection
Why am I afraid to feel the pains of our Lord?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 10:28-31
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna. Are not two sparrows sold for a small coin? Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father's knowledge. Even all the hairs of your head are counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Prayer
My dear crucified Lord, I have long lived in the comfort of my life, watching you suffer for me in great discomfort. May I now live in great discomfort in this life, that I may live in the comfort of your love. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento