Huwebes, Agosto 3, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 71

Message from Padre Pio
I wholeheartedly bless the work of catechizing children, who are the little flowers of Jesus.

Reflection
Do I take responsibility, take part, support, or promote the teaching of the Catholic faith to my children or to those who depend on me?

Scriptural Reading
Mark 10:14-16
When Jesus saw this he became indignant and said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not prevent them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Amen, I say to you, whoever does not accept the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it." Then he embraced them and blessed them, placing his hands on them.

Prayer
Chief Catechist, the Holy Father exhorted all your disciples to be catechists, especially in their own homes. May you bless all of us who struggle for a genuine Christian formation of the family, that rooted deeply in your way, humanity may at last enjoy lasting peace and unity. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento