Miyerkules, Agosto 16, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 84

Message from Padre Pio
I bless God with all my heart who made me meet truly good souls.

Reflection
Have I met Padre Pio in my prayers?

Scriptural Reading
Philemon vv. 4-7
I give thanks to my God always, remembering you in my prayers, as I hear of the love and the faith you have in the Lord Jesus and for all the holy ones, so that your partnership in the faith may become effective in recognizing every good there is in us that leads to Christ. For I have experienced much joy and encouragement from your love, because the hearts of the holy ones have been refreshed by you, brother.

Prayer
St. Pio of Pietrelcina, my dearest Padre, I wish I can be your lifelong friend. Guide me along the path of your Master whose sufferings you bore physically on earth. Great martyr of the confessional, pray for me. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento