Linggo, Agosto 6, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 74

Message from Padre Pio
If God does not offer you sweetness, then you must still be content, patiently eating your bread, even if it is dry, doing your duty without any compensation, for the present.

Reflection
Do I ask God for what I deserve or do I ask God for what he desires for me and for the common good?

Scriptural Reading
1 Peter 4:13-14
But rejoice to the extent that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that when his glory is revealed you may also rejoice exultantly. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

Prayer
Dearest Father, I willingly drink of the cup of fears than of the wineglass of merriment, for I now understand that the world can only be a better place if each would forego of their own comfort for the happiness of others. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento